I got the phone call yesterday that every mummy dreads. My 2 year old had had an accident at the park. I raced over there because his Daycare Mum was a bit panicked. She never panics so I knew something was wrong. When I got there, he ran over to my crying. It nearly broke my heart. I calmed him down and took him to the doctors for an assessment. He's got 2 front wobbly teeth, a cut top lip which today looks like he's been punched in the mouth and a cut on the gum above his top teeth. Suffice to say he's very clingy so I'm not going to work today and he's not eating as well as I would like. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get him to eat?
Other than that I haven't been up to much. I am going to start going through my stash and culling some/most of it for the Scrapbook City Garage Sale. I have packs of embellishments that I have bought thinking to myself "that'll look great on a page" and then by the time I get around to using them I don't like the look of it at all.
Anyway, must be off. I have 2 children to drop at school and when I get home, the first load of washing will be ready to hang out.
Jo.
xx
Hello Monday
2 years ago

0 lovely comments:
Post a Comment