Are they priceless? Tamika is 3 weeks old tomorrow (doesn't time fly?) Ralph goes back to work tomorrow after being home on holidays with us for the past 3 weeks too. I'll have to learn to get 3 kids and myself out the door by 8-8.15am of a morning for the school/daycare run. Could be interesting.
Week 1 of the School Holidays has been cruisy to say the least. Because of Ralph being home, I got to the Big W and Kmart Christmas Layby Sales. The kids are all done. I have to write it all up in my book to make sure I've covered everyone. Josh and Ralph went to see Transformers 2 on Tuesday at the movies. They really enjoyed it. I'll wait till it comes out on DVD as it's 2.5 hours long. I don't think my little girl will sit still for that long. Neither would I! They went fishing on Thursday and Josh caught his first fish. I can't post a photo yet as it's on the phone not the camera.
Poppy came to meet his little granddaughter this morning. He thinks she's gorgeous but so do we. I have to get myself into gear and make some Thank You cards. We have received the most gorgeous gifts for Tamika since she arrived.
Must go, housework is calling me.
Jo.
xx
p.s Please leave a comment.
Hello Monday
2 years ago

2 lovely comments:
Such gorgeous kids Jo! How precious. Hope to see you soon.
Hi Jo,
Hope you are all well, gorgeous pics.
have tried to call you a few times but it says the num ber is disconnected. Have you got a new number
take Care
Melinda
Post a Comment