August 8, 2009

A Beautiful Wedding Day.

Two weeks ago my husband was best man for some very special friends of ours. He looked pretty good dressed up in a suit and tie, something I haven't seen him wear since our Wedding Day in 1998. Danny and Belinda kindly let me post these photos on my blog.




It was a little windy but still beautiful all the while. We even stayed away from home for the night even though we had little miss with us. She was very well behaved thank goodness.

Miss Tamika is 8 weeks old on Monday and finally just making it into size 000 clothes. I don't have a camera at the moment so I can't take happy snaps but I'll rectify that situation this weekend with a bit of luck.

We've been in quarantine for just over a week thanks to suspected Swine Flu. Ralph was home sick and went to the Doctor who decided that was what he had and promptly sent him home with Tamiflu ($55 for 10 tablets!) Consequently when Shane got sick on the Saturday they immediately said he had Swine Flu too and there goes another $55 PLUS the Dr fee for seeing him on the Saturday. My poor wallet has copped such a beating in the last 2 weeks because of sickness that the Dr joked yesterday that I am racking up the Frequent Flyer points at the Medical Centre/Pharmacy. If only that were true. LOL

Must be off, it's starting to get cool and the heater needs to be turned on.

Bye for now, stay well.

Jo.

0 lovely comments: