December 2, 2010

OMG!! A year has flown by!!!

I just had a look at my blog this evening and found that it's almost a year since I last posted. That's a worry. There's just so much happening in this house all the time that I get barely any time to myself till late evening (hence this post)

Josh is starting High School next year. He's 12 years old now and getting very tall. He graduated from Year 7 last night. It was the most fantastic night.

Shane will be in Grade 1 and I reckon his teacher will have his/her hands full. He's full on with everything he does.

Miss Tamika is nearly 18 months old. She is the most gorgeous little lady that I could ask for. If I was assured of another girl, I would have another baby in a heartbeat.

Nothing much on the scrapping front. I just don't have the time/room/inclination at the moment.

Hopefully I'll get a christmas photo of the kids this weekend or next weekend and I'll put it up and you can see how much they have grown in 12 months.

Jo.

1 lovely comments:

Scrap Ronnie said...

Hi Jo!!

Make sure you post the photo..... Looking forward to seeing how big Tamika is now!!!