April 29, 2008

Back From The Retreat.

I'm back from the Scrapbook City Retreat. It was the most fabulous 3 days of scrapping that I have done in quite some time. Thanks to Kerri and Leisa from the shop for all their organisation.

I also loved being part of the "Room 20 Group" - There was Terri, Milly, Meg, Niss, Sue, Ronnie, Deb, Sandra, Carol and of course the lovely Jen. We dressed up for the Party Night - The theme of which was "come dressed as your favourite Movie Character" I don't have any photos yet but we went as the cast of the "Wizard of Oz" When I get the photos I will upload some here. We had a great night.

I did a bit of scrapping (of course) I started the Family Album which was a workshop, I did 3 layouts (1 was a workshop by the very talented Carole Janson) some Easter Cards (yep, too late for this year, so pretty early for next year)

All in all, I had the best time and thanks to the Room 20 girlies, bring on Next Year!!

luv,

Jo.
xx

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

room 20 rocks lol