School Holidays are here!! I'm on holidays too. Started them a bit early though as DS#2 got the vomiting virus. I do not like being chucked on several times in the one day.
We aren't doing much this time as they are only a week but going to the movies tomorrow with a friend and her 2 boys. Also off to Southbank on Thursday for a swim and lunch/ice cream. The weather had better warm up though!
We have gone ahead and booked our family holiday - August this year at Ashmore Palms. It's one of the Big 4 Caravan Parks but this one does cabins instead. I fully intend to have a look at the Scrap Shops on the Gold Coast whilst down there. If you know of some that I can go check out, please let me know.
That's it for now. Stay safe.
Jo.
Hello Monday
2 years ago

0 lovely comments:
Post a Comment