July 20, 2008

I'm having a Stampin' Up Party.

Yep, I'm doing it again. I am having a stampin' up party on Sunday the 24th of August at my house. A new mini catalogue is available. Jan is posting one to me this week. I can't wait. If you are interested in coming, let me know and I will give you my address. Not sure what the project is for that day yet. It'll be a surprise for you all.


Joshua's foot is doing very well. We went to the Mater for the first dressing change on Friday and the doctors all came over for a look. They are really lovely people. I have nothing but praise for the Hospital. We go back to see the Registrar on Wednesday afternoon. Josh may be able to go back to school for a couple of hours on Thursday and Friday.

Please leave a comment. I see I have visitors but I don't know who you all are.

Jo.
xx

0 lovely comments: