July 5, 2008

Sorry I haven't been here for a while. Have had heaps to do and not much time as usual to do it. Things have been quite hectic at work and I have been doing extra hours. I'll do dot form I think.

* We finally got an appointment at the Mater Childrens Hospital for Joshua and his foot is being operated on at midday on the 16th of July. He gets nearly 2 weeks off work and so do I.

* Shane is going great guns at kindy. He has his mates to play with every day and never wants to come home.

* I am still trying to find the time to scrap. Probably when I'm off work with Josh I'll give it a good go.

* It's absolutely raining cats and dogs outside and we're supposed to move Mum and Dad tomorrow to their new house. I don't like my chances of that happening.

I'll post more during the week.

0 lovely comments: