October 3, 2008

Do you like it?

Following in the footsteps of Terri and Niss, I too, have changed my blog around. I'm not sure if I'll keep this one. I found a beautiful orange one earlier tonight but can't seem to navigate my way back. Bugger!

I can't seem to find my mojo. If anyone sees it, could you please smack it's bum and send it on home to me? I have been doing some redwork stitching that Terri made up for me to do. It's quite therapeutic. I'll post some photo's when I get a chance.

I do have one to share though. You'd think butter wouldn't melt in their mouth would you? Think again. They are currently driving me up the wall this evening.




That's it for now.

Seeya. Don't forget to leave a comment on what you think of the new layout

2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo
just popping by to say hi. Love the new background where do you find it

Terri said...

Love the new blog layout.