I haven't blogged in such a while. Lots of things have been going on in our lives. Joshua turned 10 last week. My big boy is now double digits. It took me a few days to get used to it I must say.
Above should be a photo of him opening his presents. He got a digital camera pack from DH and myself. He got 2 DS Games from Nanny and Grandad and a DVD from Aunty Andrea. He did pretty well I think.
We seem to have ended up with a couple of extra pets over the past few weeks. We have had a bandicoot coming over every night to pinch the cats crunchies (dry food) for the past couple of months. He's getting very tame and will even let me get very close to him to get a photo. But we got a surprise last week when we found he has a girlfriend (or could be a baby)
We took Joshua and Shane to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary on Saturday for Joshua's Birthday. We had an absolute ball. Josh held a snake and had his photo taken with it. He volunteered but didn't look thrilled about it! lol. Ralph and Joshua fed the lorikeets at 4pm. That's like a scene from the The Birds.
I think that's it for now.
Jo.
xx
Hello Monday
2 years ago

1 lovely comments:
love the new blog design where did u find it
Post a Comment