It's been quite some time since I blogged. I don't really know if anyone still checks my blog. Sorry. Life has been a bit hectic to say the least!
I found out in October that we're expecting a little surprise! Here's the proof.
I didn't believe myself at first.
Most of you already know of it but I just couldn't resist putting a picture on my blog (plus I just learnt how to use my scanner - LOL)
School Holidays at the moment so it's a little more busy than usual but I promise to be better at blogging.
Bye for now.
Jo.
Hello Monday
2 years ago

2 lovely comments:
hey jo,
so pleased to hear that No. 3 is on the way....hope all is going well for you.
often think of you and wonder what you are up to.
take care and good luck in the coming weeks with the arrival of the new bub xxoo
Hey Jo,
Not long now. #3 hound has joined Casa Greyhound. check out the girls blog at http://gracethegreyt.blogspot.com see ya soon
Post a Comment